Silent Running Audio vs Minus-K under tube amps

Has anyone had experience comparing the results of isolating tube amps with Silent Running Audio platforms versus using an isolation platform such as a Minus-K (or similar). I recently placed a Minus-K BM-8 platform under an non-suspended high mass turntable and was amazed at the improvement in the sound. I am trying to decide if the Minus-K would work as well for tube amps or would the Silent Running Audio Ohio Class platforms be a better choice. I have the amps on Grand Prix Monaco stands with the Formula carbon/kevlar shelves but I can feel significant vibration getting to the amps from the sub-woofers in my speakers (Vandersteen 5A's). The amps are sitting within a foot of the speakers due to short speaker cables. Thanks.
bomer
I had my turntable (Nottingham Dais) on a wall mount. The mounts (beefy L-brackets) are bolted to studs that extend to a support beam under the house. A Plexiglass shelf rests on small bolts (that allow for leveling of the shelf) that extend upward from the L-brackets. A Grand Prix Audio Formula carbon shelf rests on the plexiglass shelf with three sorbothane pucks in between the two shelves. The turntable was on the Grand Prix shelf.

When I got the Minus-K I just slipped it in between the turntable and the existing wall mount/shelf system (sounds easy....wasn't).
What size is your Minus K?

Mine is BM-8 and it 28.5" x 21" x 4.5" larger than any of the standard units, also has a much greater payload weight range, 110lbs-175lbs.

My AC3 fits nicely on it.
Mine is the standard BM-8. 20" x 18" x 4.5" with a 50lbs-105lbs payload range.

Correction: I actually put the Minus-K in between the plexiglass shelf and the Grand Prix Audio shelf on the existing wall mount. So the turntable is resting on the Grand Prix Audio formula shelf which then sits on the Minus-K.
I'm not a scientist and can't respond to your question. All I can add is that one or more of the principals of Silent Running Audio allegedly (I emphasize "allegedly") used to supply isolation technology for navigational instrumentation employed in the U.S. nuclear submarine program and in this regard, were either employed by or consulted for Electric Boat. This could be typical two-channel hi-fi bullshit, but it's worth mentioning that Lamm recommends Ohio-Class bases under it's $130K monoblocks (and other elite manufacturers like Tenor recommend them). I should add that the name "Ohio-class" refers to the largest known SLBM-carrying nuclear submarines in the U.S. fleet.