McCormack DNA-750

I have noticed that recently some pairs of these mono amps with 650 watts/channel/8 ohms have come up for sale. I had not heard of these before but they seem like a good value product at the prices listed. I also understand that these amps were designed by the Conrad Johnson folks, not Steve McCormack. Has anyone heard these? I have liked the C-J Premier 350 in the past and wonder if the DNAs are similar. Any information or experience you have with these would be appreciated. I am looking for a high power amp with a bit of a warm sound. I am considering a BAT 600se and a Premier 350 as well.
teeshot
I thought McCormacks were out of production? Are they still being made? If so, who are selling them?
Bendrad: "Off topic, forgive me, but are you still interested in selling your Thiel 3.7s?"

Who, pray tell, is 'you'?
Wadav: 'I thought McCormacks were out of production? Are they still being made? If so, who are selling them?"

Conrad-johnson design bought the assets of McCormack Audio of California several years ago, formed McCormack Audio of Virginia, and is now designing and building McCormack-branded equipment. I'm sure they have dealers other than Spearit Sound...
http://www.spearitsound.com/cart.cgi
DNA 750's are amazing.

that is all.

power, finesse when you need it. 
best amps I've owned so far.......
the perfect balance between sheer balls to the wall, and the subtle nuances of plucked acoustic guitar.

One option to consider is getting a DNA 500 and sending to
Steve McCormack for modifications assuming he still does that.
His mod's to his earlier amps have received very favorable reviews by
owners.

Good luck