SET sound without a lot of money

Any experience or opinions on the Almarros, Music Ref RM10 mkii, or the Joule Electra Stargate amplifires? Looking for a good SET experience without overly-colored sound or congestion, while pushing enough current to excercise existing 91db speakers at low to moderate volume. I would like to swap one of these occassionally into my system without having to rebuild (re-buy)a whole new system to accomodate a tradional low-watt 2A3, 45, or 300b amp.
erfranke
95db. I listen to rock, folk, jazz, Sinatra-era vocalists, c&w (wife's choice). Room is 17 x 35, vaulted ceilings. Listening to Van 'Too late to stop now'. Earlier, MC5, Seger,
IMO Vienna Acoustic speakers are not tube friendly at all. If you can borrow a tube amp you will hear what I mean. The tonal balance will be off because of the impedance swing of the speakers. If you can get one with a free trial then it might be worth a shot.
Ignore this advice at your own financial peril: Have Jim Nicholls from JWN amps build you a custom tube amp. You'll be absolutely amazed by what you'll hear. I recently listened to a set up which consisted of a $8000.00 pair of horns being driven by a 10,000.00 SET with a very pricey turntable and culdn't help but smile thinking my rig consisting of my JWN amp, and Shelby+Kroll Nano monitors gave up very little to that set up in terms of clarity, resolution,soundstaging etc...