High Fidelity Cables CT-1designed by Rick Schultz

In December 2011,I wrote that High Fidelity cables led by cable designer Rick Schultz was putting together a new cable.The cable came to market as CT-1.The CT-1 has FINALLY made it into my system!I had obtained a version of the prototype that Rick had been working on.It blew my previous reference Genesis by Virtual Dynamics.I thought I had finally found my end with this cable.This prototype delivered to my ears "Nirvana".Could I be at the end of my quest for the ultimate sound?
No. I received two pairs of CT-1 to replace my prototypes.They went into the system this past Friday.Unable to dedicate time until Sunday listening,I stole a few moments,ducking away from company with anticipation.My guest could tell even with the music set for"ambiance"something was intriguing and I was in for a treat!
The experience:
First off,CT-1 was very user friendly.Installation was simple;the cable is very nice and light.The female RCA fit beautifully unlike any I had found in other cable.It was secure and reliable.It seemed much thought was dedicated to developing a designer fit to an aesthetically stunning RCA connector.Install entailed a few wiggles to ensure what seemed like a compression fit on my RCA.
It was 2-3 hrs. for the 1st step of break in to be complete.At that point I had something different!Today,although they only have 10-12 hrs. on them,I can`t put into words how much my system has transformed.Believe me,I loved my prototypes.However....there is simply no comparision.
The clarity and sound is so natural.
The soundstage is like nothing I ever heard.Resoulution is breathtaking and inner detail is simply hard to believe possible.
The sound has transended and now it simply does not seem as thought I have speakers.
My system is musicians playing music.
I am told with time they will improve and I trust that as it was revealed with the prototypes.I wanted to share my thoughts with you that now.
Unequivocally,a testament to High Fidelity,as the name declares.
High Fidelity Cables for me,the last word on it,after 12 hours!
Truly Amazing

Al
alpass
Tboooe,
This is a very long thread with hundreds of posts and it's possible that you missed some. I posted well over a year ago that I heard the CT1-E and the CT1-U in my system. The enhanced version was excellent and honestly the ultimate version was a step above that. For someone desiring a premium level digital cable I'd enthusiastically recommend either. I didn't hear the standard CT1but would imagine that it is very good ( same magnetic principles).In my system they sound beautifully natural and provide organic bliss with superior resolution.
Charles,
what did you do with the E.A.R. pre-amp and other equipment?, selling it?, I am hoping in the next couple of years to get a used Dan D Agistino momentum stereo amp or mono blocks, yes, I will keep my modded Krell 700cx, I will keep the krell the rest of my life, I have $11,500.00 in the amp, sounds alot better than the original 700cx, I like to go and listen to the New Krell amps as well to, I want to see if there is an improvement over the Krell Evolution E series amps, cheers calvin, Thankyou for being a good friend.
@audiolabyrinth. I'm just going to the integrated. The E.A.R 868 is a great piece. I hate to sell it. I'm just an audio junkie. We had a 8 hour listening session last night. That is what this hobby should be about. The music and the joy it brings. I had the lsa statement with the high fidelity ultimate reference power cable. We were using the resonessence invicta dac as the source. Great sound. That Duke Pearson "Right Touch" the Rudy Van Gelden remaster was completely smoking in that system last night. We also listened to the kr audio 900 integrated which was also sounding superb. It is a special piece as well. We were using the gato fm 6 speaker to listen to this set up. They were sounding great last night. Really good speaker. The ultimate reference power cord made the lsa a whole other amp when we put that power cord on there. I'm still sleepy because of yesterday lol. @Ddraudt. Thanks for the response and invite. I can't wait to hear your system. I got a lot of good music to suggest to you. I brought the lsa home from my listening session last night and tonight I will listen to it on my Viennas using the parasound cd1 as my source. Will report out tomorrow. Happy listening fellas.
@tbg. I have the modded version of the lsa with the high fidelity ultimate reference power cord. It does take the statement to another level. Thanks for your input regarding this amplifier. This combination worked out well.
Calvinj, thanks for your comments. Since the LSA Statement is a highly moded version, I assume your unit has had further moding. Actually mine has also had Urushi caps put in it with a great benefit. It was fortunate for me to have it as my BMC M2 amps were out for repair for six months.

I agree that the HFC Ultimate Reference Rhodium pc greatly improved it, as it has on every component I have tried.