Speaker cable suggestion for Pass Labs XA30.5

Budget $500. I currently have Nordost Heimdall XLR ICs from DAC to pre to the amp. Looking for clarity and dynamics. Thanks.
kzhtoo
BPT may be a good fit with Pass; the ICs and PCs are in my system. Whether they hit your pricepoint will depend on needed length, of course.

John
The Tellurium Q blue or black cables are my favorites. Beautiful resolution and great dynamics. They do everything very well
Alan
Thanks for the suggestions.

It seems BPT-7.5LN might fit into my budget (well they only have 2 types and the other higher level one is way out of the budget). John, may I ask what Pass gears do you have?

Tellurium Q sounds intriguing to me. But not as easy to find as BPT. Currently I think my system is really hampered by the speaker cables (I'm using Tributaries 12 gauge ones, $3-4 a foot or something like that). Hi Alan, Is Black the way to go? Or Blue might be good enough too?
I use Harmonic Technology cables with my Pass XA160.5 amps. They are short and thick as Pass recommends and I have found them to be a very good value. You should be able to find a used pair at your price point. I use the Pro 9 speaker cables, 1.5M length.