Coincident Linestage vs CJ CT5 or Allnic L-3000

I currently own a Conrad Johnson CT5 but would like to upgrade and move to a preamp with XLR in/out. I have tested the Allnic L-3000 which I find very intersting, and I am also interested in the Coincident Statement linestage. Has anybody compared the Coincident to the CT5 or the Allnic?
obrennan1963
This is getting progressively more interesting. Now an improved Coincident power cords in addition to the W.E.Replica 101D. Good gracious what will the CSL sound like with these two new products? The standard cord is really quite good with the CSL and Frankensteins. The new Extreme cord must be special.
Charles,
Charles, as you pointed out earlier, the PSVane HiFis continue to improve. I have no idea what the quantum improvement Pap promises is going to sound like.

I think I'll be sticking with my VooDoo Air Dragon PC though.
Brownsfan,
You are very pleased with your power cord so there's no reason to change it. Audio is such a personal endeavor that conflicting results and opinions are a certainty. You and I have heard clearly positive results with the Psvane Hifi series 101D tube and others haven't. This should come as no surprise and why recommendations to others have no guarantee attached.
Charles,
Of course I can't guarantee everybody will experience the same results with the new tubes because the "experience" depends upon each system and each listener's perception.

In my system I hadn't changed anything else for quite some time and I knew all the nuances of my favourite recordings. It was therefore obvious to me what change the new tubes brought ( after burn-in). It would have been a lot harder to appreciate the differences if there were other tweaks happening at the same time
With respect to the different opinions regarding the Shuguangs and Psvanes, in addition to the fact that they are being used in different systems and different rooms, do not forget that there can also be variations in tubes of the same brand and model due to production and materials. In any event, it sounds like the WE Replica 101D is a winner.