Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
John/Zeph,
Don't want to hijack this thread too far....Maybe we can start another? I forgot about Audio Magic! I had one that was light as air almost...

The SA and the Bybee Stealth are not balanced and are not a regenerator like the Dmitri or my Elgar.

I have the Elgar 5kVA 0.0005pf on a dedicated circuit and 2 Topaz, a 5 and a 2.5kVA, both 0.0005pf (91005-31 and 91002-31 I think...maybe /U's) that I never wired into place. They are NOS or nearly so and I may sell them if anyone is interested...they are HEAVY!

But, not nearly as heavy as the million dollar system 800 lb. guard dogs brutes at your friend's place. Yowza. Maybe if I had those I wouldn't hear any difference with power cords. Sure would save me some money if I could throw a couple of inexpensive power cords on my gear and call it day....Hmmm. Now that's an idea!

The Afterburners have been in my system for years now...I don't even think about them anymore, but I do know I like them and tried a few before settling on them. I have 3 duplexes. They are pure copper and may have been before the Rhodium craze days....I never listened to any Rhodium ones in any case.
Post removed 
Post removed 
Sabai, I was referring to the cable section of the 2015 stereophile recommended components, take a peek, I enjoyed reading all of that section.
Gentleman, Carry on, none of you are hi jacking this thread, I have enjoyed reading your post I to have heard a lot about the after burner 8 wpo's, however, I have no experience with them, I have experienced all the Furutech GTX R and G model's, for some reason, as Chris Vanhause of vh-audio described, I experienced the same, it was a train wreck of sound that was terrible when mixing the rhodium's with gold GTX, at least on my system, lol, two outlet's only, they seemed to work against each other, happy listening.