Coincident Dragon MK I vs MK II

Has anybody heard both versions to compare how they sound? I'm interested in upgrading from my Pass Labs XA30.5 amp.
128x128erndog
Erndog, I at one time had the more expensive Chord dac. I did not like it as it was too lean in the mids and the bass was loose.
Erdog,
I don't have the Dragon amps but if they're re anything like their siblings the Frankenstein MK II they'll be very uncolored and superbly transparent. You'll definitely hear everything upstream in your system, even the tiny changes. You are right to address the source and get that to your full satisfaction
Charles, .
Kudos to Sablon Audio! I have been listening to the new version Gran Corona power cords on my Coincident Dragons and I'm hearing at least a 40-50% improvement. I didn't know how flat and asleep my stereo sounded until I began using these power cords 2 days ago. The music now has so much depth and dimension. Lots more weight and authority too. The added weight and authority makes the music sound more realistic and natural sounding. I'm shocked at the huge jump in performance I'm getting from these power cables. Previously I was using Audience Powerchords, which are an excellent all around cables, but the Sablons are in a different league, not even close. I also have one powering my dac and it also gave it a big jump in performance.

I highly recommend trying these Sablon power cables.
I wasn't unhappy at all with my current Coincident power cords but I just tried Coincident's newest Extreme power cord and couldn't resist expressing my views.
This, like other Coincident products, is a remarkable breakthrough in PC's. The new one is made using OCC copper and different geometry. It is noticeably thicker in diameter and a bit stiffer than the previous model. More importantly is the sound. The noise floor is so much lower , than a previously already very low noise floor (with the earlier CSR Extreme PC's), that the inner details and fine nuances of recordings that give ambient clues and information become more revealed that it is actually uncanny. The dynamics and leading edges appear to ERUPT from total blackness. This cable is highly recommended and has had one of the biggest impacts on my sound system than anything I've change in the last few years.
This is based on only a single pc change on my Coincident Statement Linestage. I will now replace all my CST extreme with these new ones and cant wait to hear how the Frankensteins and Dragons improve .No doubt the synergy will be incredibly impressive. Kudos to Mr. Blume......Again!
Drdavid,
Thanks for the new power cable update, they impact your CSL that much? Israel has been a busy guy the past year.
Charles,