Lottery Winner would buy what kind of Stereo Gear

If you were to win the Powerball or Megamillions what would your stereo system consist of and why?
rleff
Rrog,
Firstly, I apologize for misspelling your username in my last post - darn carless of me.

"What would you do?"

I would seek to improve the musical experience in every way that it touches my life. I would certainly enjoy more live music and endeavor to discover new talents before they became large venue celebrities. I would also commit to building a music system that conveys music’s inner truths as I perceive them to be. I would expand my music library manyfold. Not just because of my passion for older music, but because of the influence that older music has on my appreciation for newer music. One always gains insight into something new, when it can be appreciated in the historical context of its evolutionary journey.
SteinMusic Harmonizer, the new Acoustic Revive R-777 high-power Schumann Frequency Generator, complete set of Frank Tchang Acoustic Resonators, my choice of 100 WA Quantum Chips, PWB Red X Coordinate Pen and Quantum Clip, Audio Magic Pulse Gen ZX.
03-26-13: Mofimadness

I'd buy the MBL reference system and have a custom house built with a custom sound room to put it in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN0fkNp4WLs?format=standard

Sorry about that ya'all - MBL paid me big bucks to put a CD into their system. ;)
Because even at their best various speaker designs have their pros and cons, I would buy two or three systems, which makes me feel gluttonous just thinking about it. But seriously, probably YG Acoustics and Sanders Sound or Soundlabs and turntables that I have no real business owning.