Coincident Frankenstein mk.2 amps

Has anybody heard them with Druid V speakers? Do you think they will have enough power? I listen to mostly jazz, but also blues, rock, and classical. My listening levels are around 75 to 95db.
snopro
Joe,
I've used Andy before and he was fine I'll give him a call. I was under the
impression that the franks could use 5u4g or 5u4gb, I'll check that out.
TheSylvania 5931 sseems interesting as well.
Thanks,
Charles,
Wu,
You have an exceptional and unique system, you should consider postlng it in the virtual systems with pictures.
Charles
Charles,
Yes I think my current system is producing a sound I like. I have owned various speakers just like everybody else here, and solution/dartzeel shine with some speakers, but not with voxativ (according to both many reviewers and the manufacturer). This was my first SET and I am much more than happy with the match. I still miss the ultra fast speed of s oulution and the near perfect combination of musicality and power of dartzeel , but I would not go back to them as long as keeping the voxativ.

You can always ask Dave in Arizona Tube Supply in eBaynregarding the tungsol. I recently bought matched nos pair from him.

Best regards,

Wu
Charlie

As Joe said, I think you should have 5u4gb not 5u4g. One time I asked to Coincident whether I can use 274b tube in the 5u4g slot. His answer was like this: i do not recommend it since its voltage rating is less than a 5U4 Gb and the power supply of the Franks is very large."
Haha yes...probably I will consider the virtual system as you recommended.

Charlie/Joe
Have you ever heard anything good/bad about Audio Horizon's tube?

Best regards,

Wu
I just received my Takatsuki TA-300b tubes. They sound very nice right out of the box. How many hours before they really shine?

I also bought the star sound tech. apprentice stands. They added clarity and good separation especially in the treble, but I lost some tonal density. They did improve after a week, but I'll give Robert a call. I think you can adjust the sound loosening or tightening the cones.