Anyone own Nordost TYR or ODIN?

I have a set of Nordost Blue Heaven and a set of Heimdall IC's that I'm selling on the bay and thinking of replacing them with either the TYR or maybe Odins.. both are 1M and sound about the same to me, so I'm wondering if the TYR would be enough of a move. All my power cords are Blue Heaven running from a dedicated line to a QB4 distribution box. Thanks in advance.
polk432
@ Rhmmmm,Kudos!,The Trys work for you,alot of people go thru hell before they say what you did looking for a cable that works in their particular system,I am not one of them,I can make the same,I am happy with what I have as well!happy listening!
A Hr1,try doing that comparison with the tyr and the Taralabs the one and tell me what you think?
I recently placed Tyr ic and phono cable into my system and IMO, they are superb cables. Easily beating out my Highwire cabling that was no slouch. Resolution of fine detail and speed are the highlights of this cable.
I have been running tyr in my system and have just about completed the change to all Valhalla. The difference in sound quality to Odin is significant and would not be justified unless you were running the very best of gear (even then?). The norse line is also now v2 which is suppose to be a significant upgrade from the previous version and has put Nordost in a bit of a bind relative to an upgrade of Valhalla to v2. You could also try to obtain some brahma power cords which would be a good upgrade
I sold my Valhalla after 12 years of use a few weeks ago. This weekend I tested a Audioquest Redwood. I just orderd it today. The biggest difference is that it is more compleet. It has more different talents what makes it all a lot better compared to Valhalla. I sold a lot of Valhalla and did many many tests with bit. The Redwood has more drive in the low freq. But it is a lot faster. I never heard a bassdrum this quick and short. It did remind me in how it sounds in real. Focus is superior to Valhalla. In depth and in wide it is better because this is the weakest point of Nordost in general. Al my tests had this outcome. Sound of instruments are more textured and more musical. I think Valhalla needs an update after 12 years. it is still a good cable, but these days there are better ones. Time goes on, so does technique.