Darwin silver IC's or Cabledyne silver IC's?

Has anyone compared Cabledyne silver interconnect's to the Darwin silver interconnect's and which do you think is better?
audiozen
I can only speak for the Cabledyne power cords which are worth far more, IMO. Cabledyne has some impressive reviews and I especially like their vendor references, you know what goes into their cables. Supposedly one of the founders is a retired engineer who used to work for Belden and their design knowledge is apparent in their Blog. I also like the fact that you can choose copper or silver wire.

Darwin does not indicate the purity and process of their silver wire. Not as much info on their site but I am sure they build a nice cable. Best to try both products in your system and decide since this is really what matters.
I just found out that the Xhadow connectors used by many of the cable makers out there is aluminum. I thought it was some non-conductive material like what the Eichmann Bullets use. Aluminum is a very conductive metal though not as good as cooper or silver and even if plated (like brass, which is bad) can impart some negative aspects to the signal. It's silver plated and maybe that is enough to negate any interference or at least less than the amount that brass imparts to the signal.

Also, you can give Tony Bender a call and talk to him about his cables. If I remember correctly, he sources his silver from different places to get the best purity (I think it's four 9s). If you look at the termination you'll see it's really short since it's missing the brass barrel and if you think about it, it's as close to being just a wire as possible. Maybe that goes a long way to why it sounds so good, to me.

All the best,
Nonoise
Not true Nonoise..the Xhadow connector sold by Cabledyne are solid copper plated with silver.
Hmmm, yes it is:
http://audiometallurgy.com/xhadow-precision-rca-plug-small.html

The barrel assembly and rear lock nut are solid aluminum and the "contact" inserted into it is silver plated copper.

All the best,
Nonoise
The contact surface is all that matter's which is silver and copper. A very good quality connector.