Moving up from Cardas Clear

I'm looking for opinions on where to go next from the Cardas Clear cable line. I've got a Meridian MS600/MD600 source (streaming audio), Simaudio P-8/W-8 amplification and Revel Studio 2 speakers. Cabling is all Cardas Clear, including power cords. I'm looking for something equally rich as the Cardas but with a tad more speed, dynamics and excitement.

Any suggestions?
camb
If you enjoy the general sound of the Cardas Clear suite, any reason why you are not considering the Cardas Clear Beyond wires? G.
If money was no object I'd be using all Pranawire! I was fortunate enough to hear the Cosmos speaker cable and now dream about it. The Prana Satori power cord does it all.

(Dealer disclaimer)
I have owned Prana Wire and agree totally with another commentor; I still have it in my collection. I am using the Snake River Audio Mamushi interconnects and speaker cables and it is the first cabling I have tried that surpasses my Prana and it isn't "break the bank" expensive. Everyone who's listened to my system since adding it late last year is amazed at the difference in sound; it is very very musical, quiet but with excellent detail and depth. Highly recommended in my book.
I guess i could move to Clear Beyond speaker cables but that would be the end of it as there are no Clear Beyond interconnects. I already have a Clear Beyond power cable feeding my Nordost power distribution bar and Clears connecting my components to the power bar. I'm looking for alternate directions as well, though.

Which Purist Audio and Transparent cables would be a step up from the Clears?