Best Blues on CD/SACD?

Want recommendations for blues recordings on CD/SACD.

Thank's Tomer

128x128tomer_tsin
Muddy Waters - Folk Singer on SACD is well worth spinning.

Blues & Grass - Chesky on SACD is superb.

Have Fun!
I'm not a "blues" fan, though I do like "bluesy-tinged" music, if you know what I mean. If you can find it, pick up Suzanne Rhatigan's "To Hell with Love" (1992, Imago, 72787-21007-2; incredible CD).

I did want to add, though perhaps no one will agree with me, that I'm a bit disappointed in the quality of the SACDs I've purchased to date (27 since June '05). The ONLY one that truly impresses me is the Rachel Podger "La Stravaganza," though I think the "Gaucho" SACD, Norah Jones's "Come Away with Me," Claire Martin's "Too Darn Hot," the Peter Gabriel SACDs, Andreas Scholl's "Stabat Mater," and Pizarro's "F Chopin" were worth purchasing.

The rest of them leave me cold, to put it mildly. I rarely play them (fortunately, I've got a bunch of CDs). Too, I find myself less than impressed by the titles that have been offered in SACD to date. Beyond that, about 20% of the cases were cracked when I received my orders or simply tend to break when I look at them or reach for them. A bit of hyperbole, but not much.