Wilco on Austin City Limits

I saw them on Austin City Limits recently and was really impressed with this band. They have a great sound, interesting lyrics and Nels Cline is an absolute MF on the guitar.

Anybody heard Nels new album?
128x128lokie
Ejlif, Are you sure ?
I went to Amazon to veiw the track listings and "that's the thanks I get " is not listed on thta CD.
Sky Blue Sky is the correct album. Thanks I Get is not the name of a song on Sky Blue Sky or any other Wilco album. There are actually several different VW commercials with songs from Sky Blue Sky so, I am not sure what song you are thinking Thanks I get is. Pick it up and you will not be disappointed.
Wilco is one of my favorite bands. Every release is a bit different from the rest.
"The Thanks I Get" is not on any release. Although it was offered as a extra as a download with purchase of the Sky Blue Sky album when it was first released.

here is a link to a nice performance of the song from Tweedy's solo dvd Sunken' Treasure". I was fortunate enough to be at this show in Portland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG9LZvKDEZ0
Based on a review in either Stereophile or Absolute Sound, I ran out and bought Wilco's Hotel Yankee Foxtrot. After one listen, I immediately gave it to a friend. Maybe it's my age (57), but I've found very little rock music being recorded today that I enjoy (as much as the old classics of the 60s & 70s). I have two tests for music. First, do I catch myself tapping my foot while I listen to the song/CD? And second, do I find myself humming the song later in the day? This band/CD failed both tests for me. I'm in no way dissing your taste in music. I'm just frustrated that I'm stuck in the past and can't break free. Pray for me.