Herbie Hancock on the Grammys

Does anyone know the titles of the songs he played with orchestra on the grammys? He teamed up with another fine pianist in the duel set.
128x128chaz801
I agree with Audiofeil. If you are familiar with Joni's original rendering of the songs, her phrasings and giving underlying meaning to her texts, you'll find both music and singing pathetically exaggerated and unintelligent, because of the singers' missing more than just the subtle points. This is not quite true of some of HHs piano though. Which just goes to show, that he could have known better. He's gone commercial, perhaps not to be blamed for this, with the cost of living nowadays. Just my personal opinion of course. I was deeply disappointed. For me, it was like spoiling good wine by filling up the bottle with cheap booze. And yes, I used to like Herbie Hancock, but obviously he has gone ahead with the times. I haven't it seems. I suppose I can prove this in so far as Amie Winehouse's singing just simply bores me to death. I need enlightenment, I don't get it what is supposed to be so great about her..... her writings, her voice, the music???
I have to agree with Detlof. I'm not getting the "Amy Winehouse" thing. What am I missing musically? The music video I saw was dopey (don't know in support of what song...she's walking down a sidewalk with a beehive hairdoo). Sorry if I'm offending someone...don't mean to. I just don't get it.

Being a child of the British Invasion and Beatles...I used to kind of laugh at guys that were still in love with and fixated on '50s doo wop. Now add 20 years and maybe I be one of them. I get that part of it. I think I get doo wop more than Amy.
If you liked Lauryn Hill's "Education" album, you'll probably like Amy Winehouse's "Back To Black". Sonically they went for a 60s retro sound with very little stereo info. Think classic Motown with a strong dash of Phil Spectre. It's loud, but not ruinously so.
Winehouse is considered a genius by some because she successfully imitates music from the 60s and 70s. Hmmm...

I think what's put me off is the media overkill as regards her drug abuse, alcohol abuse, barfing after meals, and self-mutilation. Now when I see her or hear her name I think of a scumbag human being. If flavorful food is made to look and smell like dog crap, I ain't gonna eat it.

I know what you're saying, Onhwy61 (Dylan fan?), I'm also typing on a Mac. But if it came so thunderously that Steve Jobs was a like kind and quality character as Winehouse, I'd think about selling it. However, my guess is Jobs would seek help pretty quickly. We wouldn't have this ugly mess that Winehouse is.

I have many Miles' records I treasure and God bless him for keeping to himself. Sounds shallow? Tough - the less I know about an druggie artist's personal life, the better I like it. At least Miles never made a record celebrating his sad failings.