"Pictures at an Exhibition"

I'd love a recommendation for a really great sounding recording of the Ravel orchestration of "Pictures at an Exhibition." I have several recordings of this work, but none of them are recorded particularly well in terms of sound stage and dynamics, and now that my new system is up and running, I'd love something that can really show it off. Anything in a standard audio CD or easily accessible LP would be fine. Thanks in advance! :-)
rebbi
Don't know how easy it would be to find but Alfred Brendel did a superb rendition in the 1960's, when I think he was at his best, that is worth getting on LP on Turnabout/vox records
RCA Living Stereo has a very nice recording on a Hybrid CD has both layers (redbook and SACD).

For reference here the listing for the disc on Elusive Discs web-site. I have the disc but my daughter always has it.

http://www.elusivedisc.com/prodinfo.asp?number=RCASAM61394
The Telarc version is pretty good sonically, but performance a little bland IMO. For performance I like the Reiner on RCA. BTW all the Living Stereo Hybrid SACD's are on sale right now at J&R Music for $6.99 !!!