The Black Keys: Where to Start

I am late to the party, I admit. I recently heard their cover of Junior Kimbrough's My Mind is Ramblin and really liked it. I would like to explore further and could use a suggestion on where to start with their original material.
jeffreybowman2k
Depends...The Big Come up and Rubber Factory are great but are recorded a bit rough. Thickfreakness pretty decent all a round. Attack and Release...decent. Chulahoma, a tribute to Junior Kimbrough, my favorite.
I happen to live in Akron, Ohio. My wife saw Pat Carney, the drummer, last Saturday at Starbucks on the corner of W. Market St. and Sand Run Rd. BTW my vote is for Rubber Factory.
I happen to live in Akron, Ohio. My wife saw Pat Carney, the drummer, last Saturday at Starbucks on the corner of W. Market St. and Sand Run Rd. BTW my vote is for Rubber Factory

That's cool. I am in Cleveland, but I haven't noticed that they have any gigs locally coming up. Do they ever appear "unscheduled" at any place in particular in Akron?
I have not heard of any surprise gigs. I saw them a year and a half ago at the Akron Civic. Awesome!