Bass Clarinet Recordings

I’ve recently been listening to some recordings that feature the bass clarinet heavily. So far these have all been Jazz records, most notably Eric Dolphy on various recordings and a few others. I really like the sound of the instrument with that deep woody tone.

Does anyone have any recommendations for other bass clarinet music, either Jazz or, particularly classical chamber music. In addition to the Dolphy, I have a Herbie Mann record that’s all BC, and some Stravinsky, but I can’t help but think there must be more compositions and/or recordings featuring this instrument. I’d love to hear anyone’s suggestions. Thanks!
grimace
The new Stephon Harris CD, Urbanus, has a lot of nice BC work on it. Unexpected, but really good.
Anouar Brahem, The Astounding Eyes of Rita on ECM is a new recording with an aud (lute/guitar)player as leader, but the whole record features bass clarinet and music excellent, if not straight ahead jazz. The recording quality is stunning.
The I-do-not-know-how-to-label-that-style jazz clarinetist Gianluigi Trovesi sometimes plays the bass clarinet to stunning effect.

And on a few of his albums, the great Klezmer/traditional/tango/classical clarinetist, maestro Giora Feidman uses it in one or two pieces. Besides, Feidman's recording 'The singing clarinet' gets my high recommendation, but you'll only find one or two bass clarinet sets on it.
I have recently been turned on to Buddy DeFranco who has been called "one of the 'senior statesmen' of jazz ...generally regarded as the greatest jazz clarinetist of all time." I have one of his LPs with Oscar Peterson on piano.

I apologize if he isn't playing bass clarinet but ever since I was a baby I have loved the sound of the clarinet. I don't know why since for most of my life the clarinet wasn't heard very often; perhaps it was because my parents listened to Benny Goodman.