Are there any albums you consider perfect?

My daughter gave me an ipod for my birthday and I have been loading music to it slowly. As a perxon who listens to albums start to finish I have been loading albums I consider high quality beginning to end.
Makes me wonder how many perfect albums there are out there. Steely Dan's "Pretzel Logic" is to me perfect. What I mean by perfect is not one sound needs to be added or subtracted to make it better. Funny thing is, "Pretzel Logic" is not my favorite Steely Dan album, but its sound is perfect. I can only come up with a few.
Pink Floyd, "Wish You Were Here"
Tears For Fears, "Songs From The Big Chair"

timrhu
Some guys were talking about Tom Waits, I never heard of him, so I went to Amazon to hear some samples of his stuff. WOW!!! Thats not even music, let alone bad music. Do you really need high-end gear to listen to stuff like this??? Just asking. No offense.
Rok2id

Never heard of Tom Waits? Really?
He gets plenty of mention on this site. If you listen to a few of his more popular albums I believe you'll be surprised at the number of songs you're familiar with through covers.
I went back to Amazon again, and tried the 'early years vols 1&2' Much, Much different. I see it now. The first time I sampled the cd, 'bad me' I think it was. Maybe it was just the shock of hearing his voice the first time. As far as my previous comments, Never Mind :)
My perfect albums so far are:

Tigerlily - Natalie Merchant
Mr A to Z - Jason Mraz
Surfacing - Sarah Mclaughlin
Life in Slow Motion - David Grey
The Innocents - Erasure
Famous Blue Raincoat - Jennifer Warnes

And for you Tears for Fears fans, there is:
Rites of Passage - Vitamin Z

Srwooten....I was shocked anyone owned Cityboy besides me! lol
Perfect albums are rare.

Kind Of Blue. Miles Davis