Best Line Conditioner

I have a Running Springs Audio- Haley with a HZ Crown Jewel pc. What could be the next best option (Pure Power, Audio Magic,Power Dream, Audience,other)? Only a cdp and an integrated amp will be connected to it. Thank you for your advice!
128x128erasto
Why not upgrade within the Running Springs Audio range to the "Maxim"? It has 4 outlets.

You already have the HZ Crown Jewel power cord so you could get the basic model and put the cord that comes with it with the Haley and sell that combination.

I recently bought a Maxim Deluxe (with the Mongoose PC) and am very impressed.

I'd like to have your HZ Crown Jewel power cord. ;-)

Regards,
For simplicity I would agree with Metralla.
If your looking for something new and different read up on Sound Application
Do not sell the HZ Crown Jewel. No matter what else you do, do not sell that power cord.
KM,

Why not sell the AC cable. Is it that good? I have the DMitri with a Synergistic T3 UHC on it. Will the HZ be better?
Line conditioners do exactly what they say and are always masking something in the system from anything I have heard. I have been so happy with what the PSA Power Plant Premier does in my system I almost sold it thinking I could get along without it and just use a conditioner. I was extremely wrong and opted not to sell it and have sellers remorse, it regenerates AC and makes my all Krell system very musical not that it was bad to begin with but it elevates it to another level.