What are the best interconnects.

Looking for the best bang for your buck cables. Currently using audio quest King Cobra. Tried AQ Sky and they sounded real good but too pricey.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Dave
greywolf00
Again, I can't personally vouche for them as I've never dealt with them. A few people I trust have dealt with them and they had nothing but good things to say about them.
Time Portal, made by David Schulte (The Upgrade Company). Time Portal replaced the Mosaics(Intuitive Design) interconnects and Audioquest Rockefellers. A huge step up in clarity, and all around sound. When I put in the first Time Portal interconnect $400, the sound quality told me I hadn't misspent my money.
Have a pair of xlr opus made by crystal clear audio. Pure silver cables but very easy on your ears. Loads of detail and extended highs. Extreme Quality.
Check them out -- I have been testing a MA4 reference interconnect I got for $250 used (balanced XLR/1m). The separation and sound stage are suberb, and the bass has snap. However, I cannot reiterate enough -- cables need to match to equipment and your ears -- try some out.
I have had the HiDiamond XLR 2 interconnects in my system for 2 days. They are simply stunning. I have never heard any other interconnects that do what the HiDiamonds do to bring the emotion and aliveness into my system -- or any other system I have ever auditioned over the years. Words cannot do justice to these interconnects -- right out of the box without break-in.

Please note I am not in the audio business and have no association with any audio company -- other than being a customer.