dedicated outlet cost

How much did you pay for dedicated outlet and how many did you get?
samuellaudio
You might want to consider getting one dedicated outlet for your amp, one for your front end and definitely put your digital on its own dedicated outlet!
Personally I prefer the Porter Port outlets that Albert Porter sells here on Audiogon for about $36 each (special order Hubbell that’s cryo’d).
I have no idea of the cost of having an electrician run the lines since I’ve done all my own work at my home, which is up to code.
Any more specific questions?
I got 4 dedicate lines, 20 amp, on a isolated ground. The electrician dug two pretty deep holes to put the grounding plates in. I live in Austin,and bedrock is about 2ft from the surface, so grounding rods don't really apply. Plus 4 porter ports...all told about $1000.

Worth every cent. IMO Took him about a day to do it all...
Two dedicated lines from the breaker box cost me about $350. Two Furtech FP15 Cu's are about $40 each from Cryoparts.
Just out of curiosity, have you considered getting an AC Regen unit instead of running dedicated lines? I am considering both options. I am leaning towards the AC regen. Running dedicated lines in my house is not easy. It would require going through dry wall and the studs. Probably a lot of effort and money. Also, even with dedicated lines I am not guaranteed that the power coming from the outlet is clean and consistent. Also, with an AC regen unit, I have flexiblity in terms of placement in case I ever move my system. You also get surge protection as well. Anyway, just a thought.
I ran two lines myself with PS Audio Power Ports.........total cost about $150 in materials.