Differences in electric outlets

Anyone have any idea if there is a real quality or other difference bewteen hospital grade duplex outlets and say those manufactured by PS Audio, or like audio companies?
facten
I've tried several as a dealer and nothing comes close. This was a last frontier for me. I wish I had done it sooner. I replaced a cryo'ed Hubbell and was stunned. It's worth the money IMO. R-1's are about $125 cryo'ed.

ET
ET,
I'm in 100% agreement with your R1 assessment. They're like nachos, I tried one but couldn't stop. Now have 2 in the wall and 2 in my power strip. IMO: And I've tried a few, these are the cats meow!
I'm interested in this possible upgrade myself.
Elsewhere I've seen Cryoparts recommended.
My recollection is they carry Cyro'd Oyaides.
Ghosthouse, I've tried other Oyaides. Go straight to the R1 and save some time. All the Oyaides I tried were cryo'd so never compared with non-cryo'd.
I just wish that it was possible to put R1's in the PS Audio Powerplant Premier.

I think I was told at the time it was not possible, but I'll have to contact Rick the guy that designs and mods some of the PS gear.

I think that would make an ultimate distribution box. However even if possible it would add quite a bit of cost between the parts and the labor (I'm guessing easily over $1000). Man I would love to have that unit, maybe with an upgraded IEC jack as well.