Power Plant Premier making sound worse?

I have 2 new dedicated lines installed using Telsaplex outlets. I have 3 Kubala-sosna Emotion PCs feeding an Ayre V5Xe, Ayre K5xe and Ayre C7xe. They were all plugged into the PPP, a Lossless PC feeds the PPP from one of the dedicated lines. I noticed a buzzing sound that went away from the PPP so out of concern I shut off the PPP and fed all the Ayre stuff to the outlets directly (amp to one outlet, preamp and CD player to other) via all KS PCs. It sounds much better, more texture and detail. I am very surprised so I am not sure if there is an issue with the PPP or should I just get rid of it? Please comment
solecky
Drubin, in a well-adjusted high end system, the difference between pure copper, gold and nickel plated outlets is abysmal.
I write from experience, because I have four outlets behind my system and can easily test/demo the differences.
Nickel adds a metalic sheen to the upper midrange and treble. Once I hear it, my brain locks on it and all the fun is gone. Think early CD players, that's the kind of effect I hear.

BTW i prefer pure copper, silver and gold plated outlets. I have not enjoyed any experiments with rhodium-plated outlets, but that is one person's taste.
Casouza, I second your opinion of nickel plated outlets (and IEC inlets as well). I've replaced every stock nickel plated inlet in my components. I don't get why all high end manufacturers put some of the finest caps, resistors, and what have you in their equipment, yet install a crappy $1.29 inlet ?
When I tried the Emotion Power cords, I thought they made evrything sound way too dark, with a great dampening of the treble.
Others claim the Emotion cables are great! Well they did not work very good with my gear.

Perhaps the PP is having the same issue with the Emotion cords.
The PPP takes at least 500 hours of burn in to sound its best. Also, I found the Synergistic Research Precision AC power cord works best on this conditioner. My system never sounded softer connected to the PPP compared to directly to the wall. Probably because of the Precision AC power cord. I eventually moved the PPP to my HT system. It seems to add significant improvements to my LCD TV and all the low to mid "fi" HT equipment. I found it works better here rather than with my high quality 2-channel equipment. The Synergistic Research Powercell beat the pants off of the PPP. Night and day jaw dropping difference. It's the first power conditioner I tried were the system actually sounds more dynamic plugged into the Powercell rather than directly to the wall. I retired a DCCA Reference Master to the PPP and it works great. I had the RM PC upgraded to the latest 2009 spec which sounds a lot better than Don's original Reference Master.

Another thing I noticed. You can make the PPP sound better and clearer with isolation feet. It's very sensitive to these. I found Herbies to work very well. Improved soundstage, focus and clarity and relieved some congestion. Nice tweek for the PPP. Do a search, others have success using other isolation devices on the PPP as well.
I took the ppp out of my 2 piece system of a Lessloss dac and rega transport. I use a 650hd headphone with a balanced equinox cable directly from the dac that has distorsionless volume control no need for preamp. I have a Lldfpc to the dac and PS P SC to the Rega witch plugin to the PS Soloict wall outlet. When I took out the PPP I noticed a sound inprovment in the air or space and more punch in the music at high volume. I built my system around the PPP so I have never been with out it. so I reconized the change imideetly. I think it all about the quality of your gear and combonations.