Acoustic resonators in place of room treatment

Attended Frank of Acoustic resonators demo during Kuala lumpur AV show , Malaysia yesterday. Demostrated his magic show and I can really hear the difference . During Q & A session someone asked him whether it is necessary to do room treatment if we use the acoustic resonators. Was told it's sufficient to use only the resonators up to max 11 pieces only. I got my room treated using Rives level1 ( only level possible in Malaysia) & faced with construction issues & it's only theoretical design only. If it's truly work , it's certainly preferably over traditional room
treatment. Cost wise it's comparable . Anybody has tried the resonator method of room treatment & what is your impression?
128x128audioblazer
That a resonating cup will make a sound like a wine glass or a bowl there is no doubt.

Why you want more ringing I am not too sure. I spend much time trying to get rid of spurious resonant sounds that are not related to the music.

The large fins on the heat sinks on my amps also make a sound when there is music playing - which is why they are best kept in a cabinet reducing the ringing by a further 30 db and making the ringing all but inaudible. Doors, windows and wall hangings can still rattle but you can only go so far...
Why u want more ringing?I can understand the sceptics if they have never heard it and think it's voodoo science. Well I trust my ear during the 1hr +. The most amazing demo is the part he split the music into mono right & left channel with a hollow center. Well thanks for feedback
I was impressed by the Acoustic resonators and was impressed. Then I heard the Synergistic Research ARTS. I bought them on the spot.
What difference do u hear? Synergistic art is a much cheaper option if it works as well or better? Is the cup moveable to tune the sound like the acoustic resonator?
Audioblazer, you are basically dealing with only five pieces with the SR ARTs, but again one has to experiment with placement, but not what metal is used. I bought the ARTs after hearing a demonstration of both the Acoustic Resonators and the then new ARTs.

I find the effects of the ARTs more substantial and critical to my listening joy, but I have not personally used the Acoustic Resonators.

I don't expect that an individual can hear a comparison between the two at a dealers, but that is all that I can really recommend.