Help Needed Designing an "Amphitheater-Like" House

Hi Folks! It's been a while since I've been around... I obtained a modestly priced system a few years ago, and of course the dreaming and wondering continues. Anyway, I'm trying to design an amphitheater-like house (as if I would ever be able to afford it!) which employs angled walls and a special sloping, barreled ceiling. The design is an attempt to transform the Great Room (which encompasses the living room, dining room and kitchen) into a form not unlike the insides of a musical instrument. The idea is founded on eliminating hard 90 degree corners and such, BUT DOES reflect sound waves from back walls toward the listening area. Also, there is a balcony that I would hope would enjoy good sound from as well.
So, if sound waves are being reflected AT ALL, back toward the listening area; IS THIS A FLAWED DESIGN!? Does the use of room treatments strive to deaden such reflections from behind making this design unfeasible? Is the notion that the room being shaped sort of like a Russian Balalaika (a stringed instrument) a silly, unproductive use of my time? If anyone knows about such stuff, please respond. Thanks in advance. Your Friend, Mr. Stain
mr_stain
Why do you want a house designed that way or do you mean a room? How big will it be?
While perusing the Real Estate listings, I notice more Churches becoming available for sale. Perhaps faith is not the "vogue" now. Most are offered with residential zoning approval. A couple actually have Pipe Organ systems included! God is a good roommate.
HIRE an audio design consultant.
Anything I....or anyone else, for that matter, would tell you would like as not be simply wrong or incomplete.

something like Rives Audio would do.

http://www.rivesaudio.com/

This is a pretty deep-pocket approach but will get you exactly what you want. They (consultants) can do anything from design to complete execution.