Sony XA5400ES fuse directionality...

Hello! I just purchased a pair of Hi-Fi Tuning (directional) fuses to upgrade the stock ones, and was wondering if any 5400 owners have discovered which way the current flows through them in this player. Do the arrows point to the right or left when viewing the fuse holders from the front of the player? Thanks for your help!
bigshutterbug
"Best way is to try both, and the one way which sounds clearly better is the right one."
are u serious? or joking?

fuse is a fuse - it does not make a difference in sound? also, direction does not matter, unless the glass enclosure will pickup some frequency....someone should check it...

kind of same as changing the power cords - did you ever looked inside the equipment and check what kind of wires the manufacture use between "super hi end $2000 power cord" and the rest of components inside???
Hak, it's best to leave the fuse people alone. I tried reason once.....like how IS ac directional again? to no effect but getting people POd. And yes, they'll have you believe in all sorts of weird stuff. Fuse Microphonics and diode effcts. Break in of a fuse. All the rest.
Leave it be for the sake of 'peace in our time'.
Sorry to have opened up such a can of worms here... I was hoping not to ruffle the feathers of the "non-fuse believers". Yes, standard fuses are non-directional obviously, but the Hi-Fi Tuning fuses are suppose to be installed in the direction the arrow indicates toward ground. We are not crazy, we are audiophiles that can actually hear slight changes, both bad and good. If I can clearly hear differences between brass and copper binding posts, wire terminations, AC outlets, AC cords and interconnects, it would make sense that I could hear the difference in a half-inch long fuse that is made from silver and ceramic instead of glass and various less conductive metals. When you think about it, the fuse is your "weakest link" between the incoming AC and your power supply. It is not too far fetched for audiophiles to think this way. If your system is very resolving and your ears are not too far gone that is....
That's what your ears are for. I did also test the Hi-Fi tuning fuses with a resistance meter just for kicks, compared to the stock fuses, and yes, they did consistently show less resistance on the meter.