If you had $2000 to upgrade this system...

Hopeful this is a reasonable forum to post this in. I'd appreciate input from experienced members. How would you spend $2-5K to upgrade some aspect of this system? Please no cable, power cord, tube or vibration damping recommendations. Not that I don't think these make a difference. I DO. I get it. I do it! Mainly looking for component recommendations. Things sound very, very good to me right now but of course always looking for more - especially bass, stage depth, air and imaging. Thanks to any and all in advance. Main system components are listed here:

APC power supply
Consonance Ref. 50 pre-amp
Consonance Cyber 800SE monoblocks
Denon 2910 mod'd by David Schulte
MF V-Dac
MF V-Link
KAB mod'd. Technics SL1210M5G
KAB mod'd Stanton cart/stylus
Lehmann Black Cube (not SE but does have separate power supply - not wall wart)
Totem Forest speakers

Again, thanks in advance for your time.
128x128ghosthouse
With what you have, I would get a Dodd phono preamp. I think that would be the biggest change in sound that you could get for the money.

Bob
Rsimms/Bob - thanks for your specific recommendation. It is appreciated. Will check into the Dodd. Would you recommend Dodd over Heed?
Sorry, I haven’t heard the Heed. I have compared it to the Minimax and the Ear. It was much superior. Just for fun I tried it today with my Dennon low output moving coil and was surprised that it worked. I guess the battery power helps keep the noise level down. The sound reminded me of the best that I heard at the RMAF.

Bob
I'd switch out the V-DAC, personally. Regardless of my personal preference opinions, it's very good for the money. But IMO it can't compete with $1k DACs. There are a ton of DACs at that range, and the best is all about what flavor you like.

I've heard the V-DAC in my system, and it's flat out not in the same class as the $1k DACs I auditioned in my system. I bought and love the Rega DAC.

Not a shot at the V-DAC at all. It's quite good for the money. People tend to get worked up when I give that opinion. No idea why.
Kbark- Not offended. Thanks for the input. Right now, I really only use the V-dac&link for streaming Pandora generally as background music while doing something else (e.g. cleaning vinyl). If I ever get serious about computer audio or decide to upgrade CD playback -maybe that is when to invest in a much better DAC. Use Denon as transport or get something else. Will keep your comment about Rega in mind.