Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
@ calvinj, Hi, The jumper cables that are provided with the cable when bought as new are just as important as the cable its self, I cannot explain it, I have done so many test myself till Im blue in the face, The jumpers complete the sound!, you get a much better sound stage, organic sound, more resolution, deeper bass, I can tell you with my zero gold interconnect, you get this body sound scapes that are just thrilling to listen to, sounds like you are their at the musical event, and with no forward presatation, EVER!, no matter tube or solid state Equipment, If you do hear a forward sound, It is the componet, like the Ayon cd-2s player, the Tara cable will exspose what ever flaw you may have in your system period!
Hi,you should be able to get this there,I recommend it highly.Im getting 3d sound now.I put on a the division bell from pink Floyd,an old album, maybe not one of there best,well.If someone pointed a lazer beam at me,I would of thought I was at the concert.The new information is sweet,and crystal clear.The rack is a quadraspire vento t,with bamboo shelves.The reviews says it will revolutionise your system,it has mine.A little more,,alot of the brightness I had is gone now,and there is more air around the intruments,and basically hearing way more.I wouldn't have believed,until I actually herd it.Good ventilation,for the equipement too.
Thankyou misternice for your reply, I will check the rack out on the internet, interesting.
Hi Waxewaves, The digital player has a dedicated tube-12au7 head phone amp that is very impressive, with a dedicated volume for the Head Phone amp, cool!