Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Hey Folks...
I am a Tara Labs cable owner. I currently own the Omega Gold speaker cables and the Zero Gold Digital cable. Both are best on the planet bar none. I just placed an order for their new Evolution Omega speaker cables and Evolution Zero interconnects. One thing I will tell you is that the Cobalt power cord is nothing compared to my Stage 3 Krakens. They obliterated them. Also, my Exemplar Portal PC,s killed them as well. They are not very good and you can find better at much less cost. Very overrated. PS Audio's AC12 beat this cable as well at a fraction of the price. Stage 3 Krakens is the best PC out there right now. Try them and you won't regret it!
@ Judyazblues,, ESP, Shunyata,Beldin,Syngistic Research, audioquest,Tara Labs,Purist audio,Nordost,MIT,Cardas,siltech,Kimber cable,XLO Electric, etc..., most of these I owned or rented from the cable company in the late 90s with a group of friends, we put alot of money in a pot together to rent cables, all of them were terrible for a Krell FPB 200, the stock Beldin cable that came with the amp worked best!, check out the XLO electric site, MMMM, They look like they are tring to come back into the market as a contender for cables, Back in the day, XLO was considered very good, along with synergestic Research, I NEVER liked ESP cables!, that was another power cable that was raved about in the late 90s that turned out a dud for me, Judyazblues, I will say, this cobalt is the most exspensive power cord I have ever owned, and quite frankly, I believe cables are over priced period!, I am not a fan of the 600% to 1000% mark up of cables, I mean Really, How much money does it take to make them?, A $14,000.00 cable likly cost them a $1,000.00 to make!
@Rebel: Your message is quite unclear. Do you mean Taralabs Cobalt PC is not good, even when you compared it with the PS audio PC? Did you break it for a long period of time like Audiolab is convinced to "must do before review"?

My last experiences with cables gave me the DOUBT, cause the Grimm Audio TPR is so amazing for a ridiculous cost that i can't go back to expensive cable, even if they are slightly better. I sell my expensive Acrolink interconnect even if it's probably the best interconnects i ever possessed cause i prefer to buy beautiful watches or a house with the money.
I just changed my power amps with the Sanders Innersound power amp (old production but still AMAZING) and the differences are just ENORMOUS! I use a QED silver spiral with it and it's epic. I think i'm going to use cables with real scientific measurements instead of esoteric ones.
Roger Sanders proved me the effectiveness of science among marketing. What's real with a certain amplifier using one specific cable will be very different if you use a different electronic so i must stop and try to find the best for less...
Everyone, Rebel721 is who I bought the Tara Labs Cobalt from!, Hi Robert, I see you kept the Tara Omega Gold speaker cables and Zero Gold digital cable, The cobalt works well On my system, I understand there is better, I was the very first person that ever told you about Tara Labs coming out with the new cables a whole year this month of June before Tara Labs came out with them, Are you going to check out the New Tara labs Grandmaster Power cord, They have the proto type now, They should start selling it now, before they put it on their site, like they did with all the new cables, I believe the cobalt is certainly worth what you sold it to me for, Robert, you know Tara Is really known for their speaker cables and interconnects, maybe the Grandmaster power cord will put them on the map for power cords, you did tell me you were getting the kraken power cords when you sold me the cobalt, The stage 3 kraken is over two and half times the retail price of the cobalt, It should be better, I also have the Tara Labs Omega Gold speaker cables, and the Tara Labs Zero gold interconnect now, And yes, my plans are to move up to the new Tara Labs Evolution Zero interconnect and the matching Evolution Omega speaker cables, nothing wrong with what I have, just the new cable is only $2,000.00 more for the 8ft speaker cables, so at a supposed 75% better Band-width, It's a no brainer to move up the cable food chain, It seems you will Have your new cables before I will, would you do me a favor, even though I have heard these cables for a brief time, can you share your impressions of the new Evolution Zero interconnect and Evolution Omega speaker cables Here on this thread?, Thanks Robert L.
Anyway i just plugged in my preamp my Acrolink PC-9500, a really expensive cable... DAMN IS AMAZING!!! Way better than my Taralabs Onyx.
The presence, the beauty and the micro-dynamics are more sharp, clear and real!
I found good alternatives for SC and IC's but PC are still an issue for me... And now with the PC9500 inside my system, it's clearer that my quest will be hard to achieve...
I don't know if anyone here ever tested the Acrolink? Many reviewer think it's the best power cord ever made...