What are the best Audio Compnent Racks Available?

Hello. It's time to buy a new audio component rack. I am tired of taking short cuts and being unhappy. I've talked to five different and reputable dealers and everybody has something conflicting to say.

Could somebody please name the better racks, rank it (e.g. 1=worst, 10=best), and provide some insights as to why you like it better than other brands. How does it sound different?

Thanks in advance for your help.
gechta
The rest of the system is in a state of flux. The CTC Blowtorch is gone, but the replacement, an Einstein preamp has not yet arrived. Next to go will probably be the JC-1's replaced by the 60 watt Einstein mono block OTL's.
Well, Einstein WAS a pretty smart guy - I didn't know he designed audio gear too - and here I thought he ONLY worried about theories of "relatives" (which reminds me of that old joke - what is the punisment for bigamy? Two mother-in-laws!!) and quantum physics - silly me.

An atomic powered amp would be pretty neat though - solves those nasty AC problems. Wait, then the DIYers would have to develop aftermarket uranium upgrades. How hard is it to put a cone or a puck under a hunk of uranium? Me, I am looking into the new audio gear designed by "Jim" from Taxi!!!!

On a serious note, let me know how you like the Einstein gear when you get it.

I'll end quoting Einstein: "If the facts don't fit the theory . . . . . change the facts!!!!"
Grand Prix Audio Monaco Modular - don't listen or look unless they're in your budget, though!
Try the EquaRack. Its reviews say it is as good as The Grand Prix. I bought one and it is superb. Doesn't use shelves and it is easy to dress my Shunyata cables. It has a good web site so have a look