Shanling Cd player in tv commercial

I was watching tv tonight and a diet Coke commercial came on with a guy dancing around his apartment getting dressed, and they very briefly show his stereo, and sure enough it's a Shanling tubed cd player sitting between a pair of bookshelf speakers. Not bad for mainstream tv. And just to be sure I used dvr to go back and recheck it, it's definitely Shanling. Keep an eye out for it and show some people high end stereo on tv!
128x128jond
While watching the Food network at my neighbor's place we noticed there's a bump with a still image montage and one of them, for just a split second, seems to be a turntable of the Gyrodec/Oracle variety. We haven't been able to record it and check in still frame but we were quite curious. Has anyone seen this?
I haven't seen the Shanling CD player commercial yet, but I have seen SEVERAL commercials with turntables. Analog popularity is definately on the rise.
Slight mistake, it's actually a Shanling amp not cd player. It's definitely Shanling but the display is round in the ad like their amps, not their players. Ketchup you're right I think, it's in that Dr. Angus "cheesey" commercial that there's a white tt that's got to be a Rega P2 or P3. I guess high end audio just looks good, too bad none of these people are listening to it!