Anybody still using soft rubber isolation devices?

I switched from things like sorbothane and Vibrapods to brass cones, and a metal equipment rack a few years ago. Yesterday I was talking to a friend who said in passing that most people still use soft rubber type of footers. I was surprised and wondered if that was true???
128x128nrchy
Soft feet have plenty to offer. I use Brightstar Isonodes under my transport to connect it to my old-school, sand-filled Brightstar Big Rock platform. Makes for a very clean, clear and organic sound.
Would it be bad to place Navcom Silencers under the feet of a ScoutMaster wich is on a Salemander rack?
I have 23 McCormack "Mod Squad" feet in my system, mostly under equipment or one support platform. I have another 12 or so Iso-bearings (soft ball design in Delrin cup) that support my Aesthetix Io.

No hard feet under anything except turntable stand, tape recorder stand and built in speaker spikes of the Dali Megaline.

If you look at the upgrade Grand Prix amp stands, their best footer is carbon fiber discs sitting on the floor, connected to ball socket design foot.