Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
He is selling the preamp. He actually had it before I did. It's been well taken care of. Those are not my speakers they are the mozart mine are the beethoven baby grand se and they are not going anywhere and the parasound is not mine. He has his own. I'm keeping mine. I'm never selling it. We both have one. Great observation but check my threads. I have the beethoven baby grand. My parasound is not going anywhere. Lol
I believe you calvinj, hey, atleast you are changing up your system, I may be stuck for a while, I am buying tweeks that cost alot for what they are, like recepticles, that's next on my list, I am also going to get some deoxit Gold for cleaning and conditioning contacts on plugs and spades, balanced pins, etc..., they say this stuff works great, waxwaves swears by it, he uses it alot, cheers.
Even Taralabs Grandmaster Evolution series cables can improve if you use a Tripoint Troy Signature to remove EMI/RFI. Check out this review from a WBF member. Dealer disclaimer.

About two weeks ago I received the new Taralabs grandmaster evolution (6 ft) loudspeaker cable and Taralabs grandmaster evolution (1,5m) ic cable. These new top of the line cables are not yet officially launched by Taralabs. However the word spread rapidly that the Grandmaster evolution cables are something extraordinary and they can be ordered, although the availability is restricted (partly because it takes quite some time to produce them). Being a music lover and audiophile for more than thirty years I have learned the hard way that a lot so-called break through products do not live up to the expectations. And although I was a little sceptical that the new grandmaster evolution would outclass my taralabs omega gold and zero gold cables, after talking several times to Matthew Bond and Devon Scott I took the jump. Boy, what am I glad that I did!

Having listened to them for about 50 hours I can say the following: the grandmaster evolution cables are by far the best loudspeaker and ic cables I have ever heard. These cables sound on the one hand very calm/serene but are on the other hand the most dynamic cables I have ever experienced. Furthermore they are very refined (velvet) sounding with a huge soundstage (deep as well as wide) but at the same time with a focus that exceeds easily all other cables that I am familiar with. Probably as a consequence of the great extension of the grandmaster evolution cables they also give you the impression that the soundstage is larger in height without making the players and instruments larger than they are. For example, the distance in height between various players in a large orchestra can be noted easily. Talking about an inky black background and transparency: the grandmaster evolution excells in this regard.

BTW, I connected the (double box) Taralabs grounding device to my Tripoint audio Troy signature se grounding device and noticed that the haze on some vocals was (nearly completely) gone. Spooky!

If I am informed correctly, the new Taralabs evolution line (situated directly below the top of the line grandmaster evolution cables) is right now being tested and reviewed by one of the leading audio reviewers. So if you find my great enthusiam hard to swallow, wait for this review and find out if there are oher people who are as impressed as I am.

Top notch products never come cheap and the same applies to the Taralabs grandmaster evolution line. So probably some WBF readers will jump on the issue of pricing and will be very criticall. I am not going to react to this and can only advise the following: try to give the grandmaster evolution cables a serious listen. They are phenomenal imho.

For those who are interested I include some info from the Taralabs website. Happy listening to eveybody.

"The Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect with “Dual Mono-block” HFX Floating Ground Station System

The Grandmaster Evolution Series from TARA Labs is truly beyond belief. It is quite simply the new watershed in the art and science of audio cable design. The Evolution Series is in a class of its own, beyond all other audio cable products in the history of the audio industry worldwide.

The Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect uses the same multi-lumen air-tube concept invented by TARA Labs as used in the ZERO Interconnects and the AIR Series Interconnects originally developed in 1986. However, the Evolution Interconnect is remarkably flexible.

The Evolution Interconnect uses the same displaced and Floating Shield design together with a new Dual Mono-Block HFX Ground system with greater absorption of RF/EMI and a vanishingly low background noise.

Incredibly, the new Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect boasts a remarkably low capacitance figure of just 2 pF per foot. This means that the new Evolution has a High Frequency bandwidth that is more than 300% greater than any other high-end cable in the world.

• The most advanced air-tube technology and design
• All new proprietary “dual mono-block” floating ground station (HFX) and floating shield system
• Controlled spacing of conductor to conductor geometry, produces record low interconnect capacitance of a mere 2 pf (pico farads)
• Additionally the conductor to shield capacitance is remarkably low so the EMI/RFI coupling from the shield to conductors is negated
• The outer shield is expanded and spaced away from the conductors to such a degree that the background noise is at an all-time low
• Two layers of anti-corrosion coated SAOF-8N copper shield
• Compared to the Zero Evolution, The Grandmaster Evolution has a larger, more complex system of Teflon and Aero-PE filaments that ensure a complete air dielectric system.
• The most revealing and lifelike presentation possible
• Compared to the Zero Evolution, The Grandmaster Evolution has a high-frequency bandwidth that is 50% greater, with a stunning low level of background noise contrasted with more image outlines and fine detail
• Revolutionary liquid micro-film (LMF) dielectric ensures a linear transfer of low-level ambient and spatial information

The Grandmaster Evolution Speaker Cable

The new Evolution speaker cable is a stunning achievement, boasting the greatest current-carrying capability of any speaker cable in the world, together with the High Frequency extension and linearity of a 32-gauge conductor. The Evolution Speaker Cable is an all air-dielectric design with 288 Rectangular Solid Core ® conductors per channel.

Importantly, the gauge size for each channel is far greater than any speaker cable ever made or ever conceived in history. The gauge size is not 10, or 6, or 4, or even 0. The gage size for an Evolution Speaker Cable is 000, that’s an area of 85 square millimeters per channel.

• BSM (with 1/4”or 5/16” Spades or Bananas)
• Gauge size is 000 = an area of 85 Square mm per channel
• SA-OF8N® copper.
• Each channel comprised of 288 Rectangular Solid Core ® conductors per channel
• Aero-PE® GMI™ dielectric.
• Separate positive and negative conductor run for each channel.
• Helixed Rectangular Solid Core® conductors and air-tube technology
• Gauge size is 000 = an area of 85 Square mm per channel
• Spectacular power and clarity. Absolutely neutral and coherent.
• Superb resolution of micro-detail and ambient information.
• Incredible dynamic contrasts & vivid imagery
• Holographic soundstage & superb resolution of micro-details
• Excellent imaging & absolute coherent and neutral
• Holographic soundstage & superb resolution of micro-details".

Grandmaster Evolution Interconnect, 1 meter - Retail $28,000.00
Grandmaster Evolution Speaker cable, 8ft/2.4m – Retail $42,000.00
I can't but think that people that buy such high priced cables are not audiophiles but simply want to say I own a $500,000 music system! It's sad that those of us mere mortals will never hear such a product.
Well Then, I see the Buzz is beginning!, I too Talk to Devon Scott and Mathew Bond quite alot, I was told that the review to end all cable reviews was coming, Devon would not tell me the reviewers name, when the review comes out, or where, I am sure he will when it gets released, My question here is what is a WBF member?, what would be great would be a direct comparision to High-fidelity cable company's Very best cable in the up coming review, I noticed you posted prices, even if I knew them,BTW, I do!, I do not post retail prices of the new Tara Labs cable line, prices may vary from one dealer to another, and the distributors also may have different pricing for personal clients, so in the end, I refer all audiophiles to Devon Scott of Tara Labs, This way, Devon can do what he wants with the customer,I also posted detailed info on ALL new Tara Labs cable models on another thread a few months back, whoe and behold, a member from the High-fidelity cable thread complained, and in turn, The biggest cable thread about Tara labs was DELEATED!, Tara Labs Now has most of the info on most of the new cables, They yet added the new info on the New power cables, The new Cobalt Referance power cord, The New Evolution Omega Power cord, and the New Evolution Grandmaster power cord, currently I own the Tara Labs Zero Gold interconnect and Omega Gold Speaker cables, and The Standard Cobalt with Oyaide plug and IEC, On a Personal Note, I have NEVER heard a better cable than the interconnect and speaker cables I own, and yes, I have listened to some High-fidelity products, I have in the works of up-gradeing to the all NEW Tara Labs Evolution Zero interconnect and the ALL NEW Evolution Omega speaker cables, However, At the price, I admitt, This will Take me the next year or so to complete buying them, Really, It's no hurry at all, since the cables I own now are profound on my system, also I wanted you to know, I am one of the first people world wide to get all proto-type pictures and info on all Tara Labs Products before anyone else ever knows, Regardless, Himiguel, your post is a VERY welcome post to behold, Thankyou so much, you are welcome to this thread about Tara Labs cable owners, and Yes, You can also talk about anything off topic here!, another question to Himiguel, Do you own any of the NEW Tara Labs cable models yourself?, Thankyou Himiguel for such a wonderfull post, cheers to you, Happy Listening.