Whats your "best of CES 2008"

Just thought it would be interesting to know what the hifi communities picks were for this years CES.
alun
joeljoel, What was the title or first track of the YG disc? I am wondering if it was the same as last year or if I missed another great demo CD.
Shows how everyone hears a little different. I thought the YG Acoustics sounded good. Wasn't too impressed with the Soundlabs though, really quite boring...
Hello,
1st track is Kari Bremnes "Coastal Ship". I'm guessing the same as LY as it's copyrighted 2004.

Also, discs were given out by Usher (same as last years) and Blue Coast Records.

Forgot to put in my initial post the great sound from the MBL room! That was a winner too, probably #4...
I thought the Reference YG speakers sounded very good especially in the terrible room. I have never heard anything sound good in the mezzanine rooms. I didn't bother with the MBL, Soundlab, or Hansen rooms. I did not like the fact that the sweet spot was so narrow on the Sander's speaker but did think they were well integrated.

The Reference 3As were in my opinion the best speakers at the CES with the Rockport less expensive speakers getting quite close on Thursday.
So you didn't think the YG's lacked a solid center image due to their super wide spacing?

All I heard were two seperate speakers playing in the ends of the room. As messed up as that positioning was, I still felt the sound was OK but not as good as it could of been. But they were most likely thinking that since seating was 6 across, they wanted to spread the speakers out.

The Scanspeaks they are using are excellent and I use one of their current mids in my own design. They have the right idea IMHO, passive sat and active subs are the only way to go to get a speaker to integrate properly into any given room.