Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Post removed 
Melbguy1, let me know where you do your reviews, I do enjoy the nice reads, I enjoy learning what you have to say, most of the equipment you have, I have no exsperience with, so all that you say will be a treat indeed, however, please elaborate about the gigawatt power conditioner here, if you do not mind, I will be in the market for such a device to go on my temporary cd-player on my main system, Temporary-meaning, I will be putting it on a second system when I am able to buy a much better piece, The vincent cd-s7 has a gorgeous sound, worth keeping for sure, it is a tube/solid state hybred player, it has the 12au7 times 1 and 12ax7 times 2, and a 6z4 recitifier tube in the power supply, an exceptional player for $2,500.00 that sounds better to me than the Ayon cd-2s that was alot more money, cheers.
Post removed 
Thankyou melbguy1 for your great response, that is an awsome line conditioner!, I never seen one handle a high current amp either,thanks for the link as well to the conditioner, your new cd-player is very costly, I was shocked of the retail, not many players these days cost that, you been through alot, and alot of money, you deserve this player, ENJOY, Happy Listening.
Misternice, If you are out there, Melbguy1 lives in Australia to, maybe you should say Hi to him here, cheers.