Moved to Houston, seeking new audio friends here.

I just moved to Houston, TX, and I am seeking audio friends here. I have not posted on Audiogon in a while, but I have been a member of the Audiogon community for over 10 years.

Please drop me a line (or post) if you are interested in getting together and listening to some excellent music.

Thanks,

Keith Forrest
128x128tok20000
Yeah, I looked at the Houston club forums, and I will post there. I saw there was not much activity, so I thought to try this first.

Keith
My system:
Computer music server that I built with uncompressed music files. This runs via USB out via Empirical Audio's Off Ramp Turbo 2 into a MSB Platinum III DAC/digital preamp into Gilmore Audio Raptor Class D amps into Gilmore Audio Model 2 speakers. All my cables are Silver Audio. I have some Xindak power cords.

My new listening room is way better than any I have ever had. My amps are actually in the shop for upgrades, and I am running my system with a 10 year old Sony 5 channel amp and low cost IC's. And my system sounds better than it has ever sounded. I get my amps back this week, so that will change, heh heh.

Keith