$100 or less Phono Preamp recommendation?

Hi folks,
Looking for recommendations for a phono preamp that is $100 or less. I'm assuming MM and can be new or used. CD and streaming are my main sources, but I also love to spin vinyl from time to time and have a decent collection of LP's.  

My turntable (don't laugh) is an old Megatech TT-1100 with a Shure cart. I have no idea what cart/stylus, but the front of the stylus says: SHURE HI-TRACK. Anyway, it sounds to me, so that's all that matters, right? :-)) 

Integrated is a Krell KAV-300i and speakers are Vandersteen 2c's. 

Thanks,
JSB
jsbach1685
slightly over your budget, but the Schiit Mani is excellent value at the price.

Micromega MyGroov used on eBay. It’s so good, I use it in my reference system with SME Model 10A turntable. 
I have the Art DJPree II. $50 on Amazon. Way better than the Pyle low ender for about $25.....but still not very impressed with it.

I also have an old TT. A Sony direct drive with Grado’s lowest end cart. I still get the sense it should sound better than it does. I’m not into vinyl and resisting the urge to go there.

If I did, and given my meagre expectations, I’d get the Schiit Mani and probably buy a basic U-Turn turntable.
Update: 
Thanks for all the suggestions. It gave me a reference as to what range of product I need to be in for the price. I ended up finding a used Project Audio Phono Box II for $60 shipped. It arrived yesterday and it sounds wonderful.