$1000-1500 range for phono preamp... what to buy?

Going down the rabbit hole. I have budgeted up to $1500 for a phono pre. I have a Rega RP6, groovetracer derlin plat and sub plat, DV 20X2 cart. Turntables going into a Rega Elicit-R with Martin Logan Motion 40's bi-amped with Kimber 4tc. 

I have review blinds at this point and can't seem to narrow anything down. Any suggestions that would pair nicely with this setup would be awesome and much appreciated.

J
justinhowley
I'm running a Heed Quasar with a Dynavector xx2.  New it comes in a bit under your budget at $1200.
Parasound JC3 JR awesome for the price better if you buy the one I have for 1K
Croft is great sounding gear, absolutely lousy support in USA for product needing repair...I have a rare 7 tube one chassis RS w challenges....

Musical Surroundings battery powered NOVA II is fantastic SS
Awesome suggestions thank you. If I can find one a used chinook is pretty appealing. Second option would be a new Croft Phono stage.
Try to find a used Herron Audio VTPH-1.  You will NOT find anything close for less than $3000 used except a used Herron VTPH-2, if you can find one.
I called Keith Herron to inquire about the discontinued VTPH-1mm (mm for moving magnet), and he happened to have one in Mint condition to sell (a trade-in, perhaps). Keith optimized the phono amp for my cartridges (lowest possible gain for my very high output London's, capacitance and resistance), installed new tubes (and sent along a couple of extras for an additional 2dB of gain), and performed a few upgrades (the majority of the VTPH-1 to VTPH-2 improvements were to the mc version, the VTPH-1mm and VTPH-2mm being very similar). Keith sold it to me at a great price (right in the center of your budget, Justin), and sent it to me in a new shipping carton, with a full warrantee. I couldn't be more satisfied!
for just $100 more (I'm sure you can get some discount from their dealers) you should go for Gold Note PH-10 phonostage....plenty of reviews out there