Accuracy vs. musicality

I imagine if you have an unlimited budget you can have both ultimate accuracy and musicality.
For those of us whose budget is somewhat limited, we usually have to make a choice.
I very recently obtained  speakers (which I prefer not to name so as to avoid debate.  Some of you do know them.) These speakers were criticized by an Agoner for not being accurate.
Now, I heard the speakers he liked better and they we’re fine, and maybe more “etched,” but they did not convey the musical message as well to me.  Indeed I compared many such speakers recommended by members (there was little love for mine) and I found them not to have the sound I hear in a concert hall. They did not communicate to me as well.
So, what’s more important: precise accuracy or musicality?
128x128rvpiano
My advice to anyone is to stop reading hi-fi magazines. Go to the library and read The Master Handbook of Acoustics by F. Alton Everest. Obtain a pair of Tannoy 15" dual concentric speakers, and build your system around them. I prefer single-ended triode tube amplifiers, e.g., Art Audio Jota or Wavelength Cardinal, but YMMV. Get a good preamp such as Cary SLP05, which is a proven design of long standing. Avoid flavor of the month components. Avoid a company that keeps redesigning its products. Treat your listening room with acoustical devices.
Interesting comments concerning the Tannoy  dual concentric speaker.  Some owners say they mate beautifully and sound better with SET amplifiers and other owners say they  require higher power amplifiers to get the most out of them. Definitely two schools of thought. I suspect that they  sound good in both scenarios.
Charles 
Ultimately it's all about the music. That's where it begins and ends. Accuracy should, in theory get you closer to the music but I've seen people get lost on that journey because the sum of all parts doesn't come out sounding the way it should. When modifying old gear I have often found that one part (resostprs. ca[s. wire, etc) can make it seem like you've gotten one step closer but the fine balance is that you really need to commit and go all the way (spend the big bucks) to get to accuracy AND musicality whereas you might find the slight tonal characteristic of one capacitor brings everything back into cohesiveness and "musicality" where you actually want to listen for hours without being overly analytical. I've been lucky enough to have experienced systems which were arguably very high on both accuracy AND musicality but that really required everything to gel and we're talking $$$$. Great systems can get you 90% of the way there and still retain the pleasant factor and that's really what it's all about.

I maintain 2 complete systems for different types of music and of listening.  One is built around Bose 901 speakers of the latest series.  I have owned several sets over 40 years of 901s.  I consider these the most musical of all I have ever heard.  The 9 drivers mixed against the wall delivers the richest and warmest music I know.  I also love my 4 foot tall 3-way towers I built myself using B & C drivers and tweeters from Italy.  These are very high sensitivity units that are focused and what some call 'brilliant'.  Bright sounds that allow me to listen to one instrument in the orchestra and follow that right thru.  That is not as clean and clear on the till fabulous 901s.
The other big difference is what music am I listening to?  Leonard Coen's latest is full of deep deep bass and sound great on both, but sound spectacular on the towers.  The same for the Melvins and the last couple of Qui albums out of L.A.  But if I want to listen to Joni Mithchell I prefer the Bose for her style and sound.  
When I get a new album I, of course, always play it on both.  If I had to pick one to keep and one to leave behind I do not know how I could make a choice.  
I can hardly wait to find a third alternative for yet another listen.  It does not have to be a contest or competition.