Acoustic Progressive Rock

I love progressive rock and I was wondering if any recording existed in an acoustic format, ala "unplugged."
matchstikman
Matchstikman, The earlier Strawbs albums i.e. GRAVE NEW WORLD, BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, HERO AND HEROINE, and GHOSTS are dominated by a lot of electric guitar and keyboard work. I happen to love HERO AND HEROINE. Give it a few more listens. Try 2 of their later albums, NOMADNESS and DEADLINES for a more acoustic style. Have fun.
I bought Into the Witchwood a little while back and it is great. It also has Rick Wakeman on keyboards. You may like Barouqe and Roll also which is mostly acoustic I believe.
I listened to Heresy twice last night. It is a very exhausting piece of music, to say the least. There is one aspect of the music that I do not like, the vocals. They tend to lean towards the death metal style which I find to be very unmusical. I remember several years ago listening to a death metal/progressive/symphonic band called Therion. I really enjoyed the music, but the vocals got so much in the way for me that I finally couldn't take them any longer.
Matchstikman - from your comments I can't tell if Strawbs is your cup of tea, but if they do interest you and you're seriously looking for acoustic - check out Baroque & Roll. It was released last year, is totally acoustic, and has songs from many of the albums above (Hero, Nomadness, Ghosts, etc). For what it's worth . . . I have Hero, Nomadness, Ghosts, Witchwood, Baroque, and a best of 2 disc set. My favorites are Ghosts and Baroque. Hero places a distant 2nd behind those 2.

On to other stuff - fantastic call above by Duanegoosen on Jonas Hellborg "Octave of the Holy Innocents". It also includes Michael Shrieve - and I find most anything he appears on is great. I picked that one up last week and it's been in the rotation since.