Acoustic Progressive Rock

I love progressive rock and I was wondering if any recording existed in an acoustic format, ala "unplugged."
matchstikman
forgot to mention Magma, great stuff, a variation from RIO called Zheul (sp?).
Matchstikman, The earlier Strawbs albums i.e. GRAVE NEW WORLD, BURSTING AT THE SEAMS, HERO AND HEROINE, and GHOSTS are dominated by a lot of electric guitar and keyboard work. I happen to love HERO AND HEROINE. Give it a few more listens. Try 2 of their later albums, NOMADNESS and DEADLINES for a more acoustic style. Have fun.
I bought Into the Witchwood a little while back and it is great. It also has Rick Wakeman on keyboards. You may like Barouqe and Roll also which is mostly acoustic I believe.
I listened to Heresy twice last night. It is a very exhausting piece of music, to say the least. There is one aspect of the music that I do not like, the vocals. They tend to lean towards the death metal style which I find to be very unmusical. I remember several years ago listening to a death metal/progressive/symphonic band called Therion. I really enjoyed the music, but the vocals got so much in the way for me that I finally couldn't take them any longer.