Acuhorn 125 with Leben 15w amp

The specs line up so looking at this for second system (other room is croft / atc P1/ Harbeth 30.1) not looking for the same sound so interested in horn which will also do some movie duty. Other possibility in Klipsch heresy III..... anyone tried the acuhorn as read the few reviews but like hearing from real people .... ta rich
128x128richdirector
The Leben is a beautiful sounding piece.  However, I am not sure if it will have the slam you might want for movies?  15 watts runs out quickly on action films.  Acuhorn even states on their web site that their speakers don't have "slam".  
96db/1 watt, 99/2 watts, 102/4, 105/8, 108db/16 watts.  THX ratings are 110 or 112 db.   This set-up will play movies but not do you justice.  The Klipsch may do a tiny bit better but not much.
I use my 10 watt amp for music and my 325 wpc amp for movies.
THX ratings are 110 or 112 db
I probably misrepresented the movie factor - I merely need it to support the occasional movie - not be a cinematic experience and just something better that the TVs built in speakers.
the amp is mainly for headphone use when I am being thoughtful of neighbours - but occasionally it does lighter music duties. 
richdirector
  The Leben is a beautiful sounding piece.
This to me contradicts what I see in bench tests, I wouldn't let an amp out that looked like this on final production tests. 
High frequency accentuation that starts at around 6khz and climbs to 45khz, which is then replicated in the square wave shots as severe ringing. All this points to me like a output transformer that isn't very well designed for stability.
Not that I've heard one but are you sure this amp doesn't sound a little HF accentuated?  

https://www.stereophile.com/images/1111Lebfig01.jpg

https://www.stereophile.com/images/1111Lebfig02.jpg 

Cheers George
I tried with my Harbeth 30.1 which was fine at lower volume but not with any gusto in my 7.5x5.5x3.5m tall main lounge. My old tv setup was a pmc21 and this was
clear in mids but again wasn’t pushing enough air. Pulled out old kef104ab speakers and this
was smoother but felt a bit flabby in delivery. (And then discovered v small tear in cone) also pulled out daughters speaker wharfedale 9.1 diamond (£90) and surprisingly this sprang alive but speaker is pretty high in delivery of treble (so listening to Johnny cash I hear
cymbals in delivery more than his sonerous tones)
but amp is pretty open and transparent and I don’t recall any overblown treble apart from through wharfedale. The same circuit is used for headphone - and this is unbelievable - I liked my Arcam rHead presentation until I heard the Leben. 
Joni Mitchell now on wharfedale and treble on this is tiring ....