Aftermarket Fuses

Can I set the ground rules up front?? I hope so. There are two camps. One who can hear different audible reproduction using aftermarket fuses. The second camp can not justify in theory, or can not hear a difference in fuses. Fine. I respect both camps. Can we hold this discussion to those who can hear an audible difference in fuses?? Can we? If so, what is your choice in aftermarket fuses and describe, please, what you hear.
imgoodwithtools
^^^ Yellowstone? Wow! What a beautiful place. Lucky you ... :-)

John ... If you send me a PM with your full name and addy, I’ll send you something that will "complete" your audio system. No joke ...

I'll tell you what it is in a return PM.

Frank
ebm ...

I have 4 "gourmet" fuses here. They are all 5A Long Slow Blow to fit an Audio Research Ref. 6.

Two are Synergistic Research, Blue and Black.  I think the Black most improved the highs, which is what I was going for. But the Blue probably was best overall.

I also have an Audio Magic SHD Beezwax, and a Supreme fuse from Hi-Fi Tuning. These two are new in the box and never used.
Tipped up highs and tighter or less bass is "better" to many people with (too) big speakers in damped rooms. And those qualities are not difficult to get with an aftermarket fuse. 
Any comparison between the Synergistic Blue vs Audio Magic fuses. Please advise members??
I’m not entirely sure I would take anyone’s word for which fuse is better since there are a number of variables that could tilt the results on way or the other. I don’t have to tell you what those variables are.