Albertporter,Tireguy, Sean, MikeLavigne, Ozzy ??

This are the Agoners That I enjoy reading their post, Sean come back I miss those long post, Tireguy make me laugh many times, good Agoners, Mike is full of knowledge and humility Even though his system is one of the best, Albert is always a gentlemen as well, Ozzy very informative as well. I learn a lot from their post.Agoners is there a members here that you guys like to read their post and admire?

128x128jayctoy
Where is TVAD (Grant) ?

Perhaps this may help. Click on the link provided by Al.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/where-s-tvad?

It seems that many of the old-timers just found another life that doesn't require a keyboard. Or perhaps they just spend all of their free time perusing Facebook now. ;^)
I'm here lurking!

I built a system I enjoy, and once the equipment chase and churn was over, I let the Audiogon forum experience go. 

Here is an ironic anecdote. Many of us have spent hours upon hours, and lots of disposable income trying to quiet our systems. Mine had a persistent ground loop hum that I worked on for YEARS. It would come and go depending on the electronics I owned. I tried so many tweaks it made my wife's head spin. I installed dedicated AC lines, and a whole house power filter/surge protector. At one point, we remodeled our kitchen, and part of the remodel involved a partial re-wire of the service panel. Nothing fancy. Added a breaker as I recall. Some of the circuits were re-wired...but no attention was paid to the dedicated audio circuits. At the end of the remodel, my system was dead quiet. Go figure!

Hope you are well, Bon. 
Grant (TVAD) it’s nice to see your post again, have you visit Evanston lately?
Great to see you here again, Grant!  Hope all is going well for you and your wife.

BTW, some time ago I saw some posts you had made in an automobile-related forum.  As an owner of a very similar vehicle, I like your taste in cars :-)

Best,
-- Al