Amp for LS50

I recentl got a pair of LS50’s and will eventually be getting a nice amp and preamp for them.  I’m curious as to what amps pair best with the power hungry Kef LS50’s.  I’m wondering if ClassD audio Sds470c would be a good choice being that its 300watts at 8 and 600 at 4 ohms.  

Im open to all suggestions.  I’d like to keep the budget for the amp at or below $1000 and maybe $500 for a preamp...

Perhaps a used Nova 300?

128x128b_limo
What sort of sound signature are you looking for?
Actually, all amps sound great with the LS50 and while a better amp does make it sound a little bit better, I found my sweet spot to be the Schiit Ragnarok and anything after that is really minimal. A very good amp within your budget is the Cambridge CXA80, it's not as clean and revealing as the Schiit, but it comes with a decent DAC and is quite satisfying. I personally do not find the Musical Fidelity M5si a good match as it becomes too sibilant/brillant/harsh for me, but you may have higher tolerance. 
Also, save some money for a good DAC, I find it affects the sound much more than the amp, especially for the LS50.
Abasia, Thanks for the input!  I do like Schiit products; I’ve had a couple of thier products before.  I’ll look into the Ragnarock.

I am currently just using a Red Dragonfly dac with Jitter Bug streamjng tidal from a laptop.

I’m still trying to figure out the signature sound of the Kefs but they seem pretty neutral.  The sound that I enjoy is revealing, sweet and airy.  I like that top end detail / sparkle but I also enjoy being able to hear deep into the mix with lots of detail / ambient retrieval etc.  

For reference, my favorite set up this far was a Classe CA200, lightspeed attenuator, schiit bifrost dac, paradigm signature 2 V3 with berrylium tweeters...

@b_limo b_limo if you find yourself wanting a Ragnarok, I have one with a box that has been used very little.  Perfect condition that I'm willing to sell.  I'm buying a pair of actives so have no use for the Rag any longer.  ~Lance
I tested Ragnorak on my LS50. Very disappointed with the sound. I was comparing it to my Pass Labs but it was no contest what was the better amp. And going by my audio memory which is quite good, my anthem 225 was a lot better than the Rag. I think the rag is a waste of money. 

As as per John Atkinson measurements, the rag cannot maintain low distortion over prolonged periods of time on demanding music, such as classical or EDM. 34% THD after 60 listening to half of RAM...
I love my KEF LS50s with the Vinnie Rossi LIO.  And my dad gets amazing sound from his KEF LS50s paired with NuPrime IDA-8.  (I think the NuPrime is 1k).  Good luck!Margot