Amp Stand Cone Feet

Not sure if this question belongs in this category or forum, but here goes.  

I have two different Billy Bags amp stands  and the cone feet in each stand have screw threads of slightly different sizes.  

I just purchased two used and identical Billy Bags amp stands that fit my amp better but they came without the cone feet (I knew this when I purchased them).  I thought my feet from the other Billy Bigs stands would transfer to the newly purchased stands easily.  Oops was I wrong.  Only one set of four did and the others have screw threads on the cone feet that are slightly too large.

Anyone know where I would look to purchase Billy Bags aluminum cone feet for an amp stand?  I plan on measuring the thread size early next week to ensure if I find a replacement cone foot set, it will screw in the threads.  

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

philb7777
Philb7777,

What was your eventual solution, if any, to your search for proper 1/4-20 isolation cone feet for your Billy Bags racks?  I too have such a need, having somehow misplaced the envelope in which I put my own four feet "for safekeeping!!" during a recent home renovation.  Since Billy Bags is out of business I'm now desperate to find a suitable equivalent or replacement.

Did you eventually get your own need satisfied from some vendor?  Please share.

Thanks.
Well, after doing a bit of research myself, I ended up buying four "threaded stud gliders", 1/4"-20, 1.5" long, from Herbiesaudio.net.  We'll see when they arrive if they do the trick.

Then, today, I got a phone call back from Pierre at Mapleshade, to whom I'd also sent an email inquiry about isolation feet.  He's a serious experienced perfectionist professional, and advised me that their brass "threaded heavyfeet" footers are what I want. He also said that the "gliders" from Herbie's are very inferior if vibration isolation is the objective, and that point shape is the far superior proper design.  He also said his brass feet are much superior to the original steel Billy Bags feet.

I ended up ordering four of the "threaded thick carpet heavyfoot" brass feet with 1/4"-20 stud (for the pre-threaded Billy Bags rack).  These are about 3x the price of the Herbie's gliders, but I suspect they are what I will be keeping and will be returning the Herbie's feet.

In any case, I think I've now solved my problem of the misplaced original Billy Bags feet (although I still am holding out hope that they may actually be in one of the cartons in my big pile where everything was supposed to be placed.

In the same envelope with the Billy Bags feet I also placed the six isolation pins for under my two floor-standing Thiel CS3.6 speakers.  So those, too, are currently misplaced and presumed lost.  But fortunately Thiel is still in business and I was able yesterday to order a complete replacement set of six Thiel pins, so that crisis is also now resolved.

Both cases closed.
dsperber,

Glad you got things solved.  I actually found some old Billy Bags feet at the gentleman's house I bought the stands from.  He unfortunately passed away and at his estate sale, I found them in a box in his attic.