Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Boulder shmoulder! My TNT200's 'll blow all those light-weights out of the water. Heck, the name alone'll send em packing! Heck, I'll even put my Mike Bettinger-built GAS500 up against them! Heck, I'll...I'll..I'll think of somethin. And just to show there's no hard feelings, I'll even plug yours in!
Sorry Csontos, I know audio is subjective. The Boulder 1060 is a $25k amp and is very good. It's just you description of Boulder as a "light weight" and blowing them out of the water is a stretch for a boutique amp. I'm sure Mike Bettinger is a good audio engineer, and i'm sure it is a very musical amp. But really Boulder, like Vitus, Rowland etc are all big players in high end, so you'll have to forgive my reaction. The most important thing is how the amp sounds. If it is a good match for your speakers and system, and brings a smile to your face that's all that matters.
My amp has better bass control than all of your hunk a junkers and I'm not going to tell you what it is because I'm the only one who believes me. It's tight, taught and dips down well below an Oprah Winfrey stomach growl.