Any comments on the Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block Class D Amplifier?

I was scanning Audiogon and discovered the Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block Amplifier. This unit uses the NC1200 and the NC1200 power supply. I contacted Tweek Geek (retailer) and asked some questions about the unit. Please see:

https://www.tweekgeek.com/acoustic-imagery-atsah/

Do you have any comments on the Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block Amplifier?   Any comments on my Hypex NCore NC400 Bridged Mono Block class D Power Amplifiers vs. the Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block Amplifier?  

Is it possible my Hypex NCore NC400 bridged mono block amplifier may sound better than the NC1200 amplifier.  I do not know. Your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

hgeifman
Merrill (from Merrill Audio) reports the Merrill Veritas amp is NOT planned for a smaller chassis.  The Veritas amp is 17" wide per box and there are two boxes.  This is too large for my shelf space.  He reports "stable temperatures are necessary to have stable sound, hence the large chassis and the gap required, otherwise a fan will be required".  

The Bel Canto REF600 mono block amplifier looks very interesting but replacing dual NC400 modules with one NC500 only offers a minor sound quality improvement (maybe).

The Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block power amplifier looks interesting with its NC1200 module and NC1200 power supply.  I emailed the Tweek Geek (retailer) and also Acoustic Imagery with some questions. 

I also have to review Rowland's web site for options (uses Pascal S-Pro2).  I still prefer staying with the NCore technology.  I spent time with Bruno at one of the shows and was very impressed.

I am really wondering if my Hypex NCore NC400 Bridged Mono Block class D Power Amplifiers might be the best sounding.  Are there any comments on this?

I am looking forward to hearing the PMC Twenty5.26 speakers on Thursday.  

Are there any comments on the Acoustic Imagery Atsah 1200 mono block Amplifier?